05 September 2008

msnbc.com BREAKING NEWS!??!

Stealing from a blog again, this time from my friend John. Same idea, but I've got my own examples.

Topic: SPAM.

What the hell is it? How does it actually help the spammers, I don't get it. What I DO get however, are these. Ridiculously hilarious SPAM headlines. Here's a bunch of the ones I've been getting recently at work. They really crack me up:

msnbc. com
- BREAKING NEWS: South Carolina Sinking - Gov. Implores Obese Citizens to "Exercise For It

msnbc. com - BREAKING NEWS: Star Trek star dies at age 79

msnbc. com - BREAKING NEWS: Bush Finally Reads Job Description

snbc. com - BREAKING NEWS: Angelina Jolie Set To Destroy Own Vagina

msnbc. com - BREAKING NEWS: M1 Roadworks Revealed as 'Conceptual Art'

msnbc. com - BREAKING NEWS: Girl cuts off partner's ear with ice skate

msnbc. com - BREAKING NEWS: Early Morning Coffee Conversation Entices Normally Flavorless Office Staff

msnbc. com - BREAKING NEWS: Existence of Poor People A Surprise, Says Bush

msnbc. com - BREAKING NEWS: Paris Hilton Is Going To Jail

msnbc. com - BREAKING NEWS: Cheney Visits Afghan President Shoots Him In The Face

msnbc. com - BREAKING NEWS: World Leaders Gather To Roast Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

msnbc. com - BREAKING NEWS: Arnold Say I'm Gay Too!

msnbc. com - BREAKING NEWS: Where Do Homosexuals Get All Their Energy

msnbc. com - BREAKING NEWS: Paris Hilton: I Will Give My Body To The Winner Of The French Open

msnbc. com - BREAKING NEWS: Bush And McCain Dance Ballet

msnbc. com - BREAKING NEWS: Attack Of The Zombie Negroes: Dick Cheney

msnbc. com - BREAKING NEWS: Tiger Woods Will Call Next Son Monkey

msnbc. com - BREAKING NEWS: McCain And Bush To Dance In Puppet Show

msnbc. com - BREAKING NEWS: Jessica Simpson Starts Doing It With Some Other Guy, Video

msnbc. com - BREAKING NEWS: Bush 'Troubled' By Gay Marraiges. Declares San Fransisco Part Of 'Axis Of Evil'

msnbc. com - BREAKING NEWS: PARENTS HELP TEENS GET HIGH

Love it.

The End.

PS My co-worker says "Wow, msnbc has terrible reporters!" haha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Star Trek one had me worried for a second.
I was like, "Kirk? NOOOO!!!!"
Lousy spammers.