23 September 2008

Heroes is Back! Woot!

Heroes started up again last night and it was good. I know Season Two got a lot of shit from fans...and I'll admit it wasn't as good as Season One, but the new season looks like it'll get back on track to being awesome. :) Future Peter is awesome, Hiro and Ando are fun again, and Claire-bear is as cute as ever. (And boy is the "dark" Claire frakkin' HOT!) I think I might start liking "Veronica Mars" too. ;-P

Anyway, since the show has started up again, I thought I'd post the pictures from my tour of the Heroes studio last July. Having the awesome job that I have, I've made some pretty awesome friends that like to do nice things, and Jeph Loeb is one of those friends. If you don't know, he's a very popular comic-book writer and in recent years has become the Executive Producer for this little show. ;-P So, right before the San Diego Comcicon , I stopped in LA and Jeph was kind enough to let me wander around the set...for like 6 hours!!! The crew is AWESOME, they were all so nice and let me go pretty much wherever I wanted and I got to hear a bunch of secrets and meet some of the cast! hehehe

So without further ado (aka babbling), here's my Heroes experience!

Jack Coleman and Ali Larter (she's so pretty):

Adrian Pasdar!!


There's the man himself, Jeph Loeb, as seen through the non-wall of the fake bathroom:


They've got this awesome wall with pics of all the fallen characters!


Remember this door to Mohinder's dad's apartment?


The famous floor!! Soooooo awesome that I got to walk on it!! :)



More of Isaac's-loft-turned-Mohinder's-lab:


The map of all the hero connections. I'm pointing to the prop guy that was showing me around. They got to use crew pics to fill up the map! :)


Sylar's watch shop! REALLY cool!



Workin' at Sylar's worktable! heh I love this picture...


The apartment where Mohinder and Parkman stayed with Molly:


Peter's bedroom... heh heh heh


Claire's kitchen!!


Previous tenants of the studio — including GOLDEN GIRLS!!!


The prop room was fun, I got tons of cool souvenirs!


Awesome view from the lot:


There were more, but I can't post everything...

I got to watch two scenes being filmed, each only a couple minutes long, but were filmed from every angle, focusing on every character, so it took ages. I even got to wear the headset for one of them (writer Jesse Alexander is also super nice and let me use his!). It was awesome! I saw a scene with Mohinder and Maya, but since I don't really like their characters (especially Mohinder) I didn't ask to take pictures with them. haha Mohinder did ask me where Jeph went at one point, though, so I talked to him. ;-P haha

So, all in all, AWESOME experience! My next studio tour should be 30 Rock...can't wait for that one! Tina Fey is super cool!!!


The End.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And no we are even because I am jealous of this tour...

Anonymous said...

Great to read and see the pictures - looks like you had a wonderful visit back there in 2008 - thanks for putting the link on twitter. The show had such a glorious first season. But there was lots of great stuff in the later seasons too - and I cared for the characters, Noah, Claire, Hiro and Ando especially - I'll miss Heroes.

all the best

Stephen

Victor said...

wow it is so cool!