29 July 2010

The Bendis Board is Full of Nice!

If you don't know, I frequent the Jinxworld Brian Michael Bendis Message Board a lot (admittedly, not as much since twitter happened...). It's a great message board, mainly about comics, but which discusses many other things as well. And it's full of awesome people. It's a community of fans and friends and I love it and the people on it. (Well most of 'em... haha) (Yeah, I'm talking about YOU, McKeever!) ;-)

Anyway, a bunch of these fantastic peeps did a very nice thing for me and put together a beautiful book of drawings for my 30th birthday (yes, it's coming very soon...). Coordinated buy The Cable Guy, he gave me this fantastic book at the San Diego Comic Con this past weekend (which I will post about very soon, promise!).

I would like to share these with you here:

Dazzler by Chris Burke...


Rogue (hehe with Lockheed peekin'!) by Andrew Huerta...

Marvel Girl by Aaron Bir...


Rogue by Brent Peeples...


Spider-Woman by Andy Kuhn...


I remember this following one! Pat Loika! My buddy who is forever helping me out!! Thanks!!!

I also know this one! My good friend and pain-in-the-ass, David Mack!


Storm by Brian Defferding...


And of course, he knew to go to one of my favourite people ever for one! Chris "G-Man" Giarrusso!



And last but not least, this kick-ass Rogue (w/Gambit! <3) Jeremy Dale...


You can tell they know me by their character choices! ;-)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!


The End.

1 comment:

WanderingSteve said...

Happy 30th, Jen! ^_^
It's all downhill from here! ;P