29 May 2009

I've Joined the Atheist Blogroll!

Sweet! Now my blog is part of the Atheist Blogroll! You can see the blogroll in my sidebar (right below my Twitter feed)! If you are interested in other Atheist blogs (by atheists, and often about atheism, but not CONFINED to the subject...as you can see if you read MY blog), check out the lists to find other cool blogs!

If you'd like to JOIN the Atheist blogroll, visit Mojoey at Deep Thoughts for more information! You can also follow Mojoey on Twitter for updates!


The End.

8 comments:

Mojoey said...

Welcome to the Atheist blogroll.

Mojoey said...

Your blog title is from In the Garage by Weezer, right?

Jennifer Juniper said...

Yes indeed!! Love that song and that line in particular (since I'm a comic nerd)! :)

Thanks for adding me!

Colin said...

I'm an atheist because I didn't want to join a group...

Jennifer Juniper said...

Yeah? So not believing that a god exists had nothing to do with it? ;-)

Colin said...

Honestly, yeah. For me it's much more about not conforming to some group's dumbass rules for absoutely no reason.

Jennifer Juniper said...

You don't have to be atheist to NOT be part of a religion.

Being atheist isn't about being in a group or NOT being in a group, it's about not believing that there's a magical man that created us. If you still think there is a god or even there's a 50/50 chance, then you're not atheist.

Is that the case?

Jennifer Juniper said...

I will say, also, that for me, being part of a group aspect of religion is not a bad thing. The rules, absolutely bad. The beliefs, very much ridiculous. But being part of a group can be nice. As long as there's open-mindedness in it! :)

But it would be pretty silly to call yourself atheist if you still believe in god, just because you don't like religion! haha