12 April 2010

The 2010 Jen

So as mentioned repeatedly on twitter, I was sick of my mess of hair and planned to cut it all off. So I done did it.

I figured I may as well put a "before" picture, so here's one of my Kurt Cobain impression. ;-) I bought this glasses for 5 bucks during the Staten Island St. Patrick's Day parade because the sun was killing me and I though they were ridiculous, which made me love them. Someone pointed out that they looked like Cobain glasses. Which my shitty-looking bleach-blonde hair, it was too good to NOT take a picture of before I cut it all off...


The above hair was just so dead from being bleach multiple times...I wanted it gone. Even though last year I was determined to grow it long. I have no patience.

Here's the midway point. Hair cut off but not yet bleached. Took this picture for my mom so she can see me with my natural hair colour for the first time in like 12 years! I had the idea that I might leave it like this for a little bit, but I really do hate this colour, so no dice....



Here it is all done from a couple angles...




Was going to wait two weeks, but couldn't. Had to put my signature pink in. I just love having pink hair so much. Really ANY crazy colour, but pink lasts the longest without fading to a shit colour...


Now with more glasses!


I've gotten positive responses from this new do, so I'm happy! :-)


The End.

PS Here's one taken with my favourite new iPhone app: Hipstamatic! So cool. This one's taken with the Roboto Glitter lens!

4 comments:

WanderingSteve said...

Maybe I'm seeing things that aren't there, but your new do reminds me of Ramona Flowers' cut in "vs. The Universe".

Regardless, I think you look great with the shorter hair. Rock it! ^_^

Anonymous said...

cute as always Jenn....

Chemicalpete said...

Looks great! ...and we're all happy that you won't be bitching about your hair for a while FFS! ;)

Jason said...

Love.It. I've seen girls with pink in their hair before and not many can pull it off. You can.