24 December 2009

Merry Christmas!!



Merry Christmas everyone!!! I hope you all have a fantastic holiday! I love Christmas, I love my family & I love my friends and it's nice to have a time once a year where everyone is getting/giving gifts, making cookies (and other goodies) and listening to fun songs that remind us of our youth. I will always love Christmastime above all other times. Right now I'm listening to Dominic the Donkey (for the 100th time) finishing up baking for the family, about to make some string beans for the dinner, then off for the likely traffic-filled drive to my aunt's house.

Anyway, here's a few things for you for Christmas:

My FAVOURITE Christmas elf...



The wonderful Marvel Christmas e-card (that's a picture of what was hanging in the office, click it for the card!):



And lastly, I leave you with this new addition to Mark Walhberg talks to animals. He slips up right off the bat, but I still really like it. :-) Andy Samberg is great. <3



Happy New Year too! Thanks for reading my nonsense all year!


The End.

No comments: