06 March 2017

Morning coffee

For the last 15 years of my working life, I've had a coffee when I get to the office. I like this routine. Having that coffee on my desk is just a nice little treat during my first couple of hours of working. But I've also always had such a hard time waking up. (I might have posted about this a few years ago, but I even did a sleep study which supposedly found that I have idipathic hypersomia which from what I can tell just means sleep disorder of unknown causes...and unknown cures.) So I recently decided to start setting my coffee timer to make coffee to help me get up. But I don't want to give up my desk coffee...so now I have two coffees every morning. I'm sure this will be totally fine, right??

Also, I now watch the previous night's Daily Show (or Last Week with John Oliver on Mondays) with my home coffee. I really do like this new routine. It's nice to relax in the mornings before having to run off to work. 

What I really need to do is start exercising. But that's much harder than drinking coffee and watching TV...
Sometimes I use my milk frother and make a faux latte!

No comments: