My minor problems with it (which didn't deter from my enjoyment)... SPOILERZ AHEAD!
- First, I know the general public laps this shit up (and I know it was also to help sell costumes) but I HATED the scene with the little kid thinking he's going to blow up the robot. Sure Iron Man notices that one little kid in all that mayhem and saves him with time to comment. Fuck all the other people.
- Second, I didn't like that Whiplash just became Iron Monger (Obediah from the first movie) at the end. And also that he would remove his helmet/face plate IN THE MIDDLE of the fight.
- I would have liked it if Natasha had more of an important role.
- Didn't love Sam Jackson playing himself when he should have been playing Nick Fury.
- While Don Cheadle did I a good job, I would've liked having Terrance Howard back more. Plus Howard is better looking. ;-P
What I especially liked about the movie:
- Pepper Potts RULED.
- Loved the Iron Man/War Machine banter throughout.
- LOVED the suitcase suit!
- Robert Downey Jr. killed it AGAIN.
- I love Agent Coulson.
- As previously mentioned, the extra scene.
- The Hammer/Stark rivalry.
- Oh man. Black Widow. ::drool::
Go see it if you haven't! And check out this kick-ass art book my department put out for it!
And if you didn't get the first one, it's now out in paperback!